ShowBox for Apple TV: With growing entertainment-based app development, streaming online is made so much handy and easier now as with the ShowBox app. It is one of the most popularly used online video streaming app that gives ultimate fun as you can stream movies, shows, and more. It can be in multi-platforms and thus it is been available as ShowBox for Apple devices.
Thus you are not limited to streaming any of your favourite contents on your mobile screens. With the ShowBox for Apple TV, you can watch them in a crystal clear format now on your Apple devices too. Get rid of your tiny smartphone and take advantage of the bigger screen as with the help of the ShowBox application.
It is a great media streaming app that will definitely satisfy all your need when it comes to watching movies and tv show. ShowBox on Apple TV is a great combo with which any of its users will get the chance to stream videos of HD quality in the highly-precise Apple screen. You can watch and stream any movies or shows on your Apple tv all at the cost of zero.
If you don’t know how to install Showbox on Apple TV then, this page will explain to you how to do it step-by-step. Also, this process requires a computer to sideload the Showbox.IPA file to Apple TV.
Remember that, it is impossible to setup Showbox without a computer. If you don’t have a computer then I request you get it from your friends or family for a while.
Why we need a Computer?
Showbox isn’t available on App Store to install directly on Apple TV. So, we need to install it manually by Cydia impactor.
What is Cydia Impactor?
It is a tool which helps iOS users to IPA files on any IOS-devices including iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. It is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. I’m going to use this tool here. Let’s see how.
Install Showbox on Apple TV (Works for All Generations)
As we all know that without jailbreaking the Apple TV, we can’t install any third-party apps. Showbox is one of the other than App store apps.
Note: We use the Showbox iOS version called as MovieBoxPRO.IPA file here. Both Showbox and MovieBox Pro are one and same but different names for different platforms. Don’t worry about it.
Part 1: Install Cydia Impactor on your Computer
- Go to Cydia Impactor’s official website or click here.
- Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor for your computer.
- Make sure to choose your device and download it to the respective device.
- Visit file location where it was saved.
- Click to open the file to get started with the install.
- Complete the installation part as like any other EXE, DMG or DEB.
Part 2: Add Showbox to Apple TV Via Cydia Impactor
- Download MovieBoxPRO/Showbox.IPA file from IPA store.
- Switch on the Apple TV device.
- The first step is to connect the Apple TV 4 to your Mac using the USB-C to USB-A cable mentioned above.
- Open the Cydia Impactor on your computer. Now, you can see your Apple TV is connected to it.
- Make sure that your Apple TV should be on the list and connected to Cydia Impactor.
- Then, drag a MovieBoxPRO.IPA file to Cydia Impactor.
- Now, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Click on Ok.
- Go back to your Apple TV and restart it.
- You can find it from your home itself.
I tried this method for Apple TV yesterday and it works for me. I struggle to find a MovieBoxPro.IPA file on the web but finally one of my friends shared a link. If you don’t find it in the Internet leave comment and I’ll share it with you.
I hope all the Apple users loved the article. Please this peace of content with your fiends and family.