Showbox is undoubtedly the most popular online video streaming app, Thanks to its easy navigation and smooth User-Interface. The app offers several features to the users and that too for free. And the best part about it is there are no annoying ads. However, like any other application, Showbox is prone to errors and from installation issues to Showbox not working/updating or hanging up in the middle of online streaming; there are different frequently occurring issues with Showbox application.
In case, if you are having problems with your Showbox app, here are the guidelines to resolve the most common problems, issues, and errors associated with it. Common Showbox errors and issues include no streaming options, video not available, server not available, etc. We will cover every aspect of it.
- 1 Showbox Not Working / Updating – Showbox Server Error:
- 1.1 Showbox not working/updating – Installation Problems:
- 1.2 Showbox not working/updating – Video Playback Error
- 1.3 Showbox not working/updating on my Android device
- 1.4 Conclusion
- 1.4.1 Incoming Keywords
- 184.108.40.206 showbox not working 2019
- 220.127.116.11 showbox not working on firestick
- 18.104.22.168 showbox not working with lime player
- 22.214.171.124 showbox not working august 2019
- 126.96.36.199 showbox not working july 2019
- 188.8.131.52 showbox not working june 2019
- 184.108.40.206 showbox not working on firestick 2019
- 220.127.116.11 showbox watch now not working
- 1.4.1 Incoming Keywords
Showbox Not Working / Updating – Showbox Server Error:
- Showbox Cannot Play this Link/ Server Down Error:
There is no potential fix for this problem. This kind of error states that the video link you are trying to play is no longer available or is not available in your region. As the app is not available on Google Play Store, all you can do is try a VPN service. Download a VPN and connect to a US server to see whether the content is blocked from your location. If not, try another server.
- Download Opera VPN (free) or any other VPN of your choice to your device
- Open VPN and connect to a US server
- Open Settings > Apps > Showbox > Clear Cache and Data
- Reopen the Showbox app, the video you want to stream may load correctly now
Showbox Server Not Available Error:
If a dialogue box pops on your screen pointing to the server being unavailable, it usually indicates that you need to update your Showbox app. As it is not available on Play Store, it will not update automatically. You are required to keep checking the app’s official website for the latest version.
Showbox not working/updating – Installation Problems:
If you have successfully downloaded Showbox apk on your device but are facing issues with the installation process, then there may be several reasons for the installation file not running on your device;
- Showbox Version Outdated:
If you have not downloaded Showbox from a reliable source, the chances are you have downloaded an older or an outdated version of the app. Always download the application from its official website.
- Device’s Settings:
If you are using Android device, you might know that it doesn’t trust applications from an external source. So, to fix the problem
- Open Settings > Unknown Sources
- Toggle the button next to it to allow the installation of applications from external sources
- Technical Parameters:
Ensure that the device to which you are downloading the Showbox Apk meets the apps’ technical requirements. That is, for an Android device, it should be using Android 4 or above, a compatible video player, HD screen, and adequate internal memory.
Showbox not working/updating – Video Playback Error
- If you are experiencing a video playback error, try to uninstall Twitter or Google Plus updates.
- Open Settings > Applications Manager > Google Plus App > Uninstall Updates
- In case you are using Android Lollipop and above versions;
- Open Settings > About Phone
- Now tap 7 times on Build number to unlock ‘developers’ option
- Scroll down the ‘developers’ option and locate ‘Use AwesomePlayer’ and enable it. If it is already enabled, first disable it and then reboot your device
Showbox not working/updating on my Android device
For Android users, ‘Showbox not working’ is a very common issue. We have figured out some powerful fixes that can help you resolve the error.
Showbox App has Stopped Working error: (Solution 1)
If you experience this type of error, you will be required to;
- Download the latest version of Showbox apk
- Save the apk file to your PC
- Connect your phone to your PC and transfer the apk file
- Open the SD card and install the apk file
- Run the latest version
Showbox App has Stopped Working error: (Solution 2)
Another reason why the app is not working on your Android device may be due to the RAM being full. You have to clear all the running background applications. Overuse of device could lead to device overheat which is another reason for the app stopped functioning.
Other common issues with Showbox and their fixes
- Showbox restarts while streaming a video:
It occurs when your device is running low on RAM. Try restarting your device and play the video again
- No download button in Showbox:
If you are missing the download button from the app, it means that most likely you are using an outdated version of the app. try updating your app from a reliable source
This article basically covers every issue a Showbox user usually experiences. We hope that this article would prove to be useful and helpful for resolving your Showbox errors and issues. In case, if you have any further questions or queries regarding this article or other Showbox issues and errors then do let us know.
showbox not working 2019
showbox not working on firestick
showbox not working with lime player
showbox not working august 2019
showbox not working july 2019
showbox not working june 2019
showbox not working on firestick 2019
showbox watch now not working